COVID-19 UPDATE: WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT ALL OUR EYE CARE SERVICES ARE NOW AVAILABLE
- We have social distancing measures in place and our team are using personal protective equipment.
- Anyone attending our practice must please wear a face mask or face covering, unless you are exempt, before you come in for any reason. If you are exempt, we may still ask you to wear a face mask when you are in our testing room to complete your eye exam, therefore please bring a face mask or face covering with you.
- Do not attend our practice if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, if you are self-isolating or if anyone you live with has had symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- We have a protocol in place for those wanting to choose new glasses and sunglasses with thorough cleaning and disinfecting throughout the day. We also have hand sanitiser available at the practice for you to use.
- To enable us to manage the numbers of people in the practice at any one time, we recommend that you please book in for an appointment for choosing glasses, repairs and spectacle adjustments. If you attend without making an appointment we may not be able to see you.
- If you need any help or advice or if you want to make an appointment please telephone us on 0161 794 2454.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Feel free to drop in or call us during opening hours. If you prefer, or when we are closed, you can email us or use the contact form below.